Calee!!! you leave the best messages on my blog! sloppy joes for breakfast! rock on!!! I dont know why we havent gotten our girls together to see how they play! Lavi would just cry, she is scared of everything and everyone.....it kinda stinks!!! I love Ary's blonde hair, she is just a dolly! I hope you found a sitter! or are you doing daycare?? I hope things work out! good to see your doing well..... LOVE LOVE LOVE your bloggy!!
4 comments:
LOL! I feel just how poor Mugsy is looking!! This time of year is so hard!
Oh Mugs ...
:)
Oh man, I got nothin! Me and My's are so stir crazy over here! I'm starting to think winter will never end!
Calee!!! you leave the best messages on my blog! sloppy joes for breakfast! rock on!!! I dont know why we havent gotten our girls together to see how they play! Lavi would just cry, she is scared of everything and everyone.....it kinda stinks!!! I love Ary's blonde hair, she is just a dolly! I hope you found a sitter! or are you doing daycare?? I hope things work out! good to see your doing well..... LOVE LOVE LOVE your bloggy!!
Post a Comment