You better believe I keep up with friends of friends' blogs! Thanks for commenting!
Your daughter is SO CUTE! I'm dead serious. I know everyone calls everyone's baby cute. But Oh. My. Gosh. She is adorable! Those eyes and that smile! AHH!!
Calee! I'm so glad you found my blog and got in contact! OF COURSE I remember you, and it was so fun to check out your blog and your cute family. I didn't realize you were married to Jed, either! Ary is amazingly adorable! Wow! I read your post about feeling some anxiety about not working. I was the same way. Even when I was going to school full-time, I worked full-time, and I thought I'd work my whole life! I still play in a band, which keeps me pretty dang busy during the Summer, but I've quit working for the law firm I was working at, and I'm really enjoying the stress-free time that I can now spend with Mason. I'll go back to work eventually (and I'll keep doing the band thing because I think every mom needs SOMETHING, whether it be a hobby, a job, volunteer work, etc. to keep her feeling like an individual!), but I know the anxiety you feel and know that as a mom, YOU know what's best for YOU. My mom worked my whole life and I'm thankful for it! Please keep in touch!! Ashley
Ary is the SWEETEST little girl. I am so jealous.. April and I only seem to have the recipe for boys.. Anyway, I love when Jed brings her to class. She is so good the entire time! Of course, hanging around Jed is fun, too! He makes me feel 10 years younger than I am! Thanks for sharing him with our organization. I know it must get stressful for him having a full time job, school, and a new baby to care for. I appreciate him immensely!
6 comments:
Oh Calee, she is such a doll, you are in for a treat to be home with her. The joys of mothering! I really love it!!
You better believe I keep up with friends of friends' blogs! Thanks for commenting!
Your daughter is SO CUTE! I'm dead serious. I know everyone calls everyone's baby cute. But Oh. My. Gosh. She is adorable! Those eyes and that smile! AHH!!
Look at that little face, this girl has some MAJOR personality going on. I love it!! She is such a cute little stinker! And I love your mom voice. ;)
Calee! I'm so glad you found my blog and got in contact! OF COURSE I remember you, and it was so fun to check out your blog and your cute family. I didn't realize you were married to Jed, either! Ary is amazingly adorable! Wow! I read your post about feeling some anxiety about not working. I was the same way. Even when I was going to school full-time, I worked full-time, and I thought I'd work my whole life! I still play in a band, which keeps me pretty dang busy during the Summer, but I've quit working for the law firm I was working at, and I'm really enjoying the stress-free time that I can now spend with Mason. I'll go back to work eventually (and I'll keep doing the band thing because I think every mom needs SOMETHING, whether it be a hobby, a job, volunteer work, etc. to keep her feeling like an individual!), but I know the anxiety you feel and know that as a mom, YOU know what's best for YOU. My mom worked my whole life and I'm thankful for it! Please keep in touch!! Ashley
oh my please be Gavins girlfriend she is so cute
Ary is the SWEETEST little girl. I am so jealous.. April and I only seem to have the recipe for boys.. Anyway, I love when Jed brings her to class. She is so good the entire time! Of course, hanging around Jed is fun, too! He makes me feel 10 years younger than I am! Thanks for sharing him with our organization. I know it must get stressful for him having a full time job, school, and a new baby to care for. I appreciate him immensely!
Post a Comment