Highlights right now are: Waving to say hello and goodbye, feeding herself finger foods, crawling like a madwoman, pulling up and walking along the furniture (and toilets; they are sanitized daily now!), two almost three teeth, and a budding sense of humor:).
Some of my favorite times from month nine:

The "I'm gonna getcha face"

Enjoying lots of treats



Successfully navigating the entire house


Being able to tolerate her breathing treatments


And of course getting in the tub!
4 comments:
she is so cute. im glad we finally got to meet her!
HOly cow she is adorable! We are doing the same breathing treatments with our Kingston. We have to do them for 6 months... why does Ary have to have them?
Wow, you have one cute little girl! I'm a huge fan of naked bum shots so I'm going to have to say that's my favorite.
OMG that little bare bum! Hahahaha. That is too funny. She is adorable. My how fast time flies.
Post a Comment