I am SO jealous you get to do piggies!!!! Gracie still has NO HAIR!! She is so cute Calie. I need to see her in person, we should do lunch. Can you believe our babies are over 9 months!? Wow time flies!
I love pig tails on little girls!!! When I pulled up your blog Matt was looking over my shoulder and couldn't beleive how much she looks like her dad, she is too cute!
She is sooo cute! yes i feel you on the breathing treatments... they are miserable! how long will you have to do them? As for school... yes don't know what I was thinking but we were lucky enough to arrange it so that Seth can be here when i go to class and visa versa.. so it works well. I'm did a music minor so now i'm finishing my english major. ugh.... :) And lastly- yOU HAVE TO TRY ZUMBA!!! You will love it!
5 comments:
It just DOESN'T get any better than cute piggies and our cute baby with piggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO jealous you get to do piggies!!!! Gracie still has NO HAIR!! She is so cute Calie. I need to see her in person, we should do lunch. Can you believe our babies are over 9 months!? Wow time flies!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
I love pig tails on little girls!!! When I pulled up your blog Matt was looking over my shoulder and couldn't beleive how much she looks like her dad, she is too cute!
She is sooo cute! yes i feel you on the breathing treatments... they are miserable! how long will you have to do them? As for school... yes don't know what I was thinking but we were lucky enough to arrange it so that Seth can be here when i go to class and visa versa.. so it works well. I'm did a music minor so now i'm finishing my english major. ugh.... :)
And lastly- yOU HAVE TO TRY ZUMBA!!! You will love it!
Post a Comment