Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shower time

I need to say a big THANK YOU to Jed's mom for hosting a shower for baby girl at her house. She did such a great job decorating and playing hostess. My mom and sisters did the treats, I think they turned out so cute! Thanks to Jed's sisters too for all of the work they put in also, it was great :)
Now the hard part for me: getting everything put away and organized how I want it in her room. I don't even have everything set up yet, let alone decorated and put together- thinking about it stresses me out. Ahhh I get overwhelmed too easily with all of this stuff now that it's really time to get going with it. I'd better get over freakout mode pretty quick or both baby and I are in for it when she gets here!

3 comments:

Angie said...

ah i'm so excited for you!!!

Harries Family said...

Um.. wheres the picture of the cute pregnant girl at her shower? I can't wait for you to have your baby girl, your going to be such a great mommy. Miss ya and post a picture for me!!!!

Liz & Zac said...

Hi! I I'm doing good. I am really ready to have this baby! I have an apt today and so hopefully I can tell you if I have any progress. Have you started your weekly apts yet? I think i walk more than 2 miles daily. I now know what they mean when they say the end is miserable :) How are you doing? I missed you at the shower the other day. Make sure you keep me updated!