
Now that it's days away from baby really coming I feel more scared and excited than ever. All of the "what if's?" are getting to me; what if we're not as prepared as we should be, what if I can't breastfeed, what if I don't know how to make her stop crying, what if I can't make ME stop crying... Ahh! I'm a big stressball as it is and I'm ready for things to hurry up and happen so I can start dealing with them, wish us both luck- baby girl will need it!
12 comments:
You look so cute Calee! I haven't seen you at all since you got prego and you are so cute and little. I know I know, you think you are huge but no, you are so cute! I would give anything to look like you right now!! Any day now. You are so close!
Good Luck and it looks like you are all ready! How exciting and fun!! You will love it and be a natural. Just enjoy every minute because your baby girl will grow and change so quickly and soon she won't be a baby any longer. You are good at everything you do, so keep being your darling self and relax and enjoy!! We are so happy for you and you look adorable. I miss that feeling of the little kicks in the tummy!!!
Oh I just had to tell you that when I went to post my comment the word verification was morning!!! Enjoy those early morning feedings too, when it is peaceful and quiet and only you and your sweet bundle!
you will be such an awesome mom! i'm so excited for you. i don't know from experience but i've heard that once you become a mom you kind of just know what to do. i hope it's true because i have the same kinds of worries you do! lets decide that it's all going to be just fine. :) excited to see what baby creer looks like! she needs to come!
FINALLY!!!!! Its about time. I don't know why you wouldn't post a picture you look great! I am so excited for you to have your baby. Please call me if you have questions after you have the baby. I would love to help you any way I can. Your going to be such a good mom, don't worry you'll do a great job!
I know that you dont think so, but i think that you are very cute and not big at all, i love it. You are going to be a great mom, and when you cant get her to stop crying, call me i will hold her while she cries.I am so excited to be an aunt again. Love Ya
Oh I have been waiting for belly pics. You look so CUTE!! STOP STRESSING!!! It will just come to you, and then you will look back and wonder why you were so stressed. Just enjoy her, they grow way, way to fast. Keep us posted!! Good luck and best wishes!!
What the heck! Where is your baby!? I am triple your size! You look great! I am very excited for you. Any progress? Love the nursery too. I have your same scary thoughts too, I guess you just take it one day at a time. Good luck!
CAL you look so cute. I'm so excited for you, you are going to be an awesome mom. But I know how you feel about the "what ifs" and being nervous, I decided we just really need to put a lot of trust in our Heavenly Father that he knew what he was doing when he let us get pregnant! :) love ya lots! I can't wait for her to get here!!!!
Oh my HECK, I didn't think you would do it... I'm so proud of you.(the picture) You really do look great Cal, and you have been such a trooper :)
You know that I will be there helping you every step of the way. We do have that stress in our blood, but I know, you are going to be an amazing Mom. I love you tons, and tons, and tons and TONS!!
Calee, I am so jealous of you! You look so great, you are the cutest pregnant lady! Your nursery looks adaorable! We are made from the same mold when you talk about stress and trying to be prepared, I remember getting ready for our 1st and I was such a nut (just ask Amie). If I could tell you anything it would be that somehow everything just falls into place. Also, more than anything the amazing feeling that is there when you meet your sweet little spirit for the very first time! I can't wait for you and Jed you two will be the best!!! Love you tons
You look adorable. and don't worry Calee...of course you are going to be a good mom. All the what if's get scary if you think about them too much. Don't worry. You'll be a great mom. I'm excited to see your cute baby girl!
Post a Comment