Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 5th!


March 26th was our five year anniversary. I'm sure everyone feels like this, but it seems like on one hand Jed and I just got married and are still working out the kinks, and on the other we've been together forever and we've just always been the way we are.
It's true that time flies when you are having fun! We've experienced a lot and been on some great adventures together! We've definitely grown up as people and as a couple too. Our fifth year was the last year we will be just us; and I'm glad we had that much time before deciding to start a family.
I am excited for the future though and excited to see Jed as a dad. In spite of how much I harrass him for doing stupid things, I know he's going to be a great parent. He has more experience by far with kids than I do and he stays calm when I have meltdowns. He does great with the girl moments I go through and I can see him hopefully getting up in the night with me when baby's awake.
Happy five years Jed, I love you!

4 comments:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

wow 5 years seems like so long, but we are on our way there too! So excited for you guys to have your baby soon!

Mitzi said...

AHHHH, I Love You BOTH!!! It has gone by sooooo fast. This next addition to the family is the best :) Jed will be such a great Dad and Cal... you will be the best Mom ever.

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I have been married to Colt for 2 years this July and it feels like FOREVER, but congrats on your 5th anniversary! I always love your posts, you crack me up! Can't wait until the little one comes along and all the adventures you'll be posting about! You and Jed always look so happy together; congrats again!

Unknown said...

i know i have fallen off the face of the blogging earth... BUT... i NEED a baby update PLEEEEAAASE! hope you are doing so great! and i am on board with your mama... you will be AMAZING! xo