
cruise the sidewalk,

then come home and chill in the fridge.

(Did anyone else do that after being outside and get in trouble for leaving the door open for so long?)
It's almost time again, but until then we'll make due chillin' with Bradley instead of in the fridge.



Grandpas are such good sports! Happy T-shirt season!
8 comments:
Don't you just want to scream!! I'm SO ready to be outside it's driving me bonkers!! I LOVE the naked pic sitting on the inside of the fridge, and with Grandpa getting his hair did, ADORABLE!! She's so stinkn' cute Calee, nice work!!
What a nice Grandpa!! We can't wait for Spring either. She is a doll!!!
I'm so with Ary! It's coming...I feel it. Right now as I type it's raining. Raining=spring right?! Cal I can't believe how big she is getting. She's so sweet and cute. and what an awesome gpa! love you girl. hope you are well. We're going to be closer in just a few short months and I hope to see you more often! I need some Calee in my life!
My favorite survival coping mechanism with tantrums is put them to bed and take a nap myself! Ha! Love the pictures! I am sooooo ready for spring!
I need some spring in my life right now. I am getting seriously impatient. Anyway, Ary is so big and soooo cute!
How cute is she? Sitting in the fridge? I love it. Her little pics make me happy. I can teel she has such spunk!
I love these pictures, especially the hangin out in the fridge to cool off!! I can't wait for those days when it's actually warm enough to play outside. What a great Grandpa to let her comb his hair!!
Cal- to answer your questions posted on my blog Hayden looks so much like tyler it's unreal.
We are going to Grand Cayman for 15 days the end of april. And yes I am still filling in for girls at work not as much because it's hard to get a babysitter all the time and I am breast feeding. but when I can I try to go in.
Post a Comment