"ARY DO-IT!" Squawked over and over this past week is making me wonder what happened to the sweet baby I once knew. Now the little girl who lives in this house is so demanding and decisive every second, no matter the situation. I think I could handle wanting to do everything herself even, but it's not just that, this kid has introduced the world of tantrums to me and I don't know how to handle them.
Poor Jed is up to his eyeballs with homework and studying so I'm trying to do the best I can by myself but lately I'm losing the battle of who is really in charge...
Let's hope this phase passes quickly and I learn some new parenting/coping skills in the near future or I don't know if either one of us will live to see her second birthday! Being cute has got to be a survival mechanism:).
3 comments:
Oh no, I'm not feeling ready for that stage!! You poor thing, tell Mitzi to come do an intervention when you want to beat the tar out of her, haha!! I can forsee this spanking thing in my future! Thank goodness he's an angel right now. I have a feeling my girl will give me hell if Maddox is his dad to a T, I have one coming in my own form...hmmm maybe we'll just stop at one!! Haha!! Good luck sister, sorry we can't be down there to hand together and "practice" this together!! xo
For what its worth (and I know this really doesn't help how you feel), but you're not alone, not the only one who's dealt with "doot". By all means, please know that you are not alone either; that we love you and your child and your husband, and want to help. PLEASE remember that you can come up any time, or we'll even come get her. (No child flushing)
Netfilx works like this... You pay $9.99 per month and it's unlimited movies to your house. They come one at a time and they come with their own return envelope. When one is returned they send another. You can cancel at any time too. You just go to www.netfilx.com and sign up. You pick out all the movies you want and some of them you can watch right away on your computer. It's the best. I would totally do it if you like watching movies/TV shows.
Post a Comment