Bandit, "Bandee" as she says, is one of her favorite "people" to go visit. She'll share treats, give him hugs and kisses, show him her freshly painted fingernails, etc...
I wish I had a recent picture of Ary with Jed's mom; she loves to go to grandma "Treesa's" (Teresa's). I just need to catch them in the moment playing and take a pic. My mom is her other BFF as you can imagine:
and the rest of the time I am the goober she gets to hang out with.
Oh yea, and these are the only pics I took of Easter, oops. Check out the awesome side ponytail she NEEDED to have with that green elastic:).
6 comments:
Good job Calee, cracks me up and makes me cry all at once. You all are our BFFs.
It's sooo true, you turn into a different person, always talking about your kids. From their bowel movements to their smiles. I remember people talking about their children, before I had one, and thinking, I don't care save your story for someone who cares!! Now that's what I do, haha!! Anyways Ary is soooo adorable, way to go making a beautiful little girl!! I bet she's a riot!! I can't wait for him to get big, I'm not an infant person if you know what I mean!!
Euuuuu... I LOVE the poop out of her :) Who does she LOVE, duh YOU and JED!!!!!!! I show you :)
I LOVE YOUR POSTS, ARY is SO DANG CUTE! I love her sassy outfits and hair! What a fun age, you are one cute Mom!!! miss you much.
oh my goodness, she is getting so big. I love the toenail painting pictures. I can't belive she sits still that long. You are such a good mom. And I just love the side pony's so stinking adorable!
I miss you Calee!! Our babies are going to be 2!! What! Wellp, it wont be me next to have another one....so looks like its up to you! hahaha. Seriously...next time we see each other, lets chat! I loved your comment on my fb.... yay for softball season though, we'll have to chat lots cause we can! Ary....so cute...I cant believe our babies are 2!!!
Post a Comment