


then came home and drank the whole tub.

I need some good ideas to keep a 16 month old entertained indoors. I'm getting a little apprehensive about winter being right around the corner. Ary lalalalooooves to be outside. Last year she was still tiny and I was working full time, so neither one of us got cabin fever. This year is going to be different and I want to be prepared.
What are your cold weather toddler tips?
7 comments:
hahah I love that tub picture! So cute!
Oh and I don't have any tips, I got cabin fever bad :) so good luck!
she is way too cute cal! we like to have dance parties, anything messy like finger paints are always a blast and what did moms do before cartoons? I wouldn't have survived. Or hello come visit us we miss you!! And you gotta be missing Los just a little?
put a bag of chips and a bowl of salsa in front of her. That will keep her busy for a while.
Looks like all you have to do is put her in the tub :)
I sure had fun with her today! Gads I love that girl!!!!!!
Oh I can't get over this cutie pie of yours! She is a doll! I say play hide and seek. Perfect for indoors and it's always followed by tickling!
I wish I had more D-land pics but I don't. It was so rainy I wasn't in the picture taking mood. Bummer I know but next year will be better cause we'll take Remee with us! Then of course I won't be able to control myself! You know how it is.
Oh my gosh I just love her, she is so stinking cute I can't get enough of your pictures. That is the cutest picture of her in the tub, so funny!
Post a Comment