My sister Mckenzi the residential stylist helped me cut Ary's baby-mullet off: It's funny how just a teeny trim off the back makes it look like she actually has a style of some sort!
I can't believe how grown up she looks in these photos. She is such a doll!! Funny some days she looks just like Jed, then other days she looks just like you. She is beautiful!!
Ohhhhh our babies are getting big on us!! How come these two cute girls havent played? SAD!! I love your posts, your honest and funny!! She is super cute, I cant believe how much she looks like both of you!! what a cute mix!!!
8 comments:
CUTE! I think it makes her look grown up! sad our babies aren't really babies :( but that's okay it's more fun now!
I agree, she looks like quite the Big Girl. What a smarty pants :)
Oh my gosh, I love it! She looks so grown up!
What a cute girl!!
I can't believe how grown up she looks in these photos. She is such a doll!! Funny some days she looks just like Jed, then other days she looks just like you. She is beautiful!!
Ohhhhh our babies are getting big on us!! How come these two cute girls havent played? SAD!! I love your posts, your honest and funny!! She is super cute, I cant believe how much she looks like both of you!! what a cute mix!!!
Very cute. She makes me really want a girl this time...
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment