She is a doll. I love the last picture of her sleeping with her butt in the air cause its totally how Gracie sleeps! Im for sure having a birthday bash, but I don't know all the details yet. What are you going to do?
Good to see that Austin isn't the only one who gets in the dish washer and tries to help, she is a doll. Ary's so cute with her pony tail sticking up. My email address is mfharries@gmail.com
She is getting so big and so cute :D I love that she loves to help you with everything. Can you believe that she is almost 1? That's crazy, is she walking at all? She is so cute calee. :D
Oh my heck, she is so cute! Sawyer does the exact same thing when the dishwasher is open. Guess you have to take advantage of the "help" now because at some point they won't want to help at all! Too cute!
9 comments:
So adorable!! Okay, maybe I should hAve kids. You make it look so fun! That Ary is such a doll.
All of these pics are stinking adorable, so fun! My favorite is the one of her sleeping, haha!
She is a doll. I love the last picture of her sleeping with her butt in the air cause its totally how Gracie sleeps! Im for sure having a birthday bash, but I don't know all the details yet. What are you going to do?
Good to see that Austin isn't the only one who gets in the dish washer and tries to help, she is a doll. Ary's so cute with her pony tail sticking up. My email address is mfharries@gmail.com
Such a fun/funny person, thanks for sharing the pix, she never ceases to crack me up.
okay, Ary is so cute! I love that Parker isn't the only one who likes climbing in the dishwasher. :) And I love the sleeping princess pose. way cute!
I sooooooo LOVE that girl. Thanks Jed and Cal for bring such joy into our lives :)!
She is getting so big and so cute :D I love that she loves to help you with everything. Can you believe that she is almost 1? That's crazy, is she walking at all? She is so cute calee. :D
Oh my heck, she is so cute! Sawyer does the exact same thing when the dishwasher is open. Guess you have to take advantage of the "help" now because at some point they won't want to help at all! Too cute!
Post a Comment