Ary's first Easter was fun too. She was spoiled by both grandmas as usual and even ate her first Peep thanks to my dad, eeewwww.
I'm looking forward to pulling weeds and walking barefoot on the grass, Jed is looking forward to finishing pathophysiology then applying to the nursing program (gah, that is a separate post; I get diarrhea thinking about how much life is going to change), and Ary is looking forward to her first birthday next month. Oh how time flies when you're having fun!
Happy Spring!
9 comments:
I love her expression, how perfect! Thats great that Jed is applying for nursing school. Are guys only looking at programs in Utah or out of state also?
When you enlarge the picture it's hard to tell if Ary has a look of sheer joy, or if she's on the brink of tears. Love that kid.
Oh my gosh Calee she is so cute!
I must be old too, because I was so excited for conference! It was so good. And hey, it's sn excuse to sit on the couch for eight solid hours of your weekend. Gotta love that!
Ary's face is priceless in that picture!! I need to meet this girl, seriously. She seems like such a cute girl with so much personality! If I was out there you know I would LOVE to have a little birthday photo shoot with her!
Good luck to Jed on his upcoming craziness. Try not to give yourself diarrhea. That part made me laugh Cal cause I can totally picture you saying that hahaha! Just keepin it real. I can relate, I used to get diarrhea every Sunday, without fail, before conducting primary music time. I stressed myself out sooo much!
Ok I'm done now! Long comment!
I lol-ed when you said you get diarrhea thinking about it. I just love you. :) and that pretty baby of yours.
ary looks like she made a haul for easter, i don't think i have ever seen that big of an easter basket before I love it! we are wishing spring here as well i can't wait. I can't believe ary is almost one yay that's so exciting! hope all is well
Love the expression your little Angel has and that is what it is all about! No wonder we spoil these adorable babies! All we are looking for is a big smile and excitement like Ary has in this picture!! How adorable!!
I love her face in this picture she looks so excited!!!
Thanks for the comments Cal! Your baby is not such a baby anymore either! It's amazing all of the changes they go through in one short year. She is adorable! Maybe this summer we can set up a play date!
Post a Comment