Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Resolutions

So since this week's post I've decided that I'm going to stop feeling bad for myself. Ary is with the best people in the world (she LOVES her grandpa!), I love the people I work with, and Jed is going through school to better our situation in the long run.
I've read a few "resolution" blogs lately and I want to make some too. (Thanks Angie!) I figured if I post them on blogspot and people read it I'll want to hold myself more accountable. First, I resolve to make the most of my given situation, whatever or where ever it may be. We say it all the time, but it's true; life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Second, I resolve to choose my attitude. We choose how we respond to the people and happenings around us. I really am lucky and am going to remember to count my blessings!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Calee...you're so great:) I read Angie's blog and yours and its so true! Life IS too short huh...Well just know that i think you're a great person and so real and you've always been so good to me:) i love you!

Sharla said...

Love ya Calee!!

Angie said...

Great resolutions! Glad you're feeling a little more resolved about things lately. You're a great mom and good at doing what you gotta do! :)

mama T said...

I Love You Calee

Rick and Ali said...

Your post inspires me friend! I needed to read this - I am living your Monday today. Love your guts!

Al