Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 8 months!

Today marks the eighth month that Ary has lived at our house. I'm not sure what this means about me, but I'm not one of those people who says "I can't even remember life without her" or "it feels like she's always been with us". Honestly, it still sometimes feels like someone is going to come and tell us that it's time to give her back and Jed and I will go back to just being dog people!
To celebrate, Ary had her usual nap in her unusual position,

had a gay ol' time in the bathtub,



and addressed us, her loyal subjects :).

5 comments:

julie said...

i am loving the bathtub! are you kiddin me with that smile?! she is so precious! happy 8 months mama! xo

Mitzi said...

Gads, I sure love that kid!!! Her personality is just as cute as her good looks. Yes, I know, I'm just the grandma but I'm pretty sure she is the cutest baby I've ever seen :)

Unknown said...

Oh, those tub pictures are precious! Didn't really think I could love a child that wasn't my own so much, but I do. I miss her when I don't get to see her for a day or two. Although my job situation does need to change (and soon!) I sure have loved the time I get to spend with Ary. We have sooo much fun together. (Makes me sad she won't remember these times.) You guys are doing an awesome job as parents, we're proud of you and love you too.

Liz & Zac said...

Oh my she is so darn cute! It is so crazy to me our little girlies are 8 months! Its so fun right now though. To answer you question, the only baby Einstein dvd i have is called baby Mozart. I want to go and buy another one so i can change it up a bit, but they really are the best!

Tosha said...

she is so cute we still have never met her