Things around here are just the usual pre-Christmas break busy, but with some wedding stuff tossed in too. Mckenzi will recieve her endowments on the 22nd then get married on the 29th. I've been up a couple of times to help dip pretzels, stuff envelopes, fold paper puff balls, etc.. I think a vacation sounds good right about now too; I may have to hide in their luggage and go on my own honeymoon:).
Jed is done with school till January, then after this next semester will have to do some major schedule shuffling to fit in nursing school. It will be sad for him to leave Qwest when it comes to that, they've really taken care of us. It's been a long time since I've paid for school!
I am still enjoying the work/baby balance. I get so excited to come home and do all of the mom stuff, but get excited to be able to go to work and be in a different environment too. I always pictured myself as a stay-at-home mom; but I actually think I like having a little bit of both in my life because both jobs are so different.
Ary is of course still changing a little bit every day. Her new thing now is to push up on her knees so she's on all-fours. She can't get anywhere like that but just kind of wobbles for a minute before she goes back down on her belly. We'll have a crawler pretty soon it lookes like. Maybe I should use Christmas break to baby-proof the house. She loves to go diet coking with grandma Teresa


and shake it with grandma Mitz:)

6 comments:
Too cute, Cal. Too cute.
Don't kid yourself that she can't get anywhere; she rocks & rolls until she covers quite a lot of ground!
love the update. merry christmas. xo
Cal I am a loser. I know. I have LOTS of excuses like the pregnancy and the move, but when it comes down to it I'm pretty much just fat and lazy. BUT I do love your blog! It is so fun to see Ary and her updates! I'm a broken record but she is getting so big, I can't even believe it. Oh I bet Mitzi just wants to eat her! She is an absolute doll.
So do you have any advice on potty training a shitzu?
Calee, we did have a little SmilePerfect reunion over the break! Haley said she texted "everyone" to tell them to come. Unfortunately most people spaced out and it ended up being me, Haley, Aubrye, Michelle and her daughter. Don't get me wrong, it was great seeing those who came, but it was kind of a huge bummer that we had such a crappy turnout!! I'm sorry if you didn't get a text. I would've loved to see you! I should've taken matters into my own hands and texted people and planned it a little further in advance. I will definitely have Klane give me a hug in your honor. :) Miss you! I would've loved to have met Ary. Maybe next visit. :) Hope things are going well.
Beautiful girls
Post a Comment