

I've seen babies do this before too and can't understand how they stay asleep in such an awkward position. Ary has started to roll onto her belly while she sleeps and somehow managed not to kink her neck:).


I enjoyed the newborn stage when she was so tiny and the clothes and diapers were tiny too, but this stage is so much fun now that Ary has some spunk. It's fun to be able to interact more with her. We now take fewer naps and play more, eat rice cereal from a spoon, *almost* sit up alone, and put whatever fits into those little fists straight to her mouth. She loves playing with Schroeder and hanging out with grandmas and grandpas too.

10 comments:
Oh my she is so little and cute. How have you been kid-o. I hope you remember me. hehe
She is adorable! she looks like she's got a little sass- I love it!
Oh and no, it's not too hard to switch between hygiene and ortho, cause I only have one day a week with hygiene. Ok maybe it is hard because I freak out every Monday night before my hygiene day. But then I get there and it's not bad. How is it switching between mommy duty and ortho? Are you doing ok balancing everything? You're a star. :) and your baby is adorable.
Gads I love that kid !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my hell Calee I'm rolling with laughter...that face is soooo funny that she pulls. I'm sitting on the couch with my mom and I turn the laptop to her and we both busted a gut, she's so so cute! Oh how precious!!!
Cracks me up constantly; I never get tired of her. What a precious soul. (Ary AND her parents - and grandparents)
Oh my heck, Ary is getting so big and adorable... Yes, all babies sleep and pull crazie faces. (It looks painful to us, but I guess they don't mind) Keep up bloggin, I love to see your cute family!!!
i love her! :)
I love her little face and the open mouth smiles are my favorite! She is the perfect mix of mommy and daddy. What a doll! Oh, and yes to the tour.
Ary is beautiful and that beer face.... LOVE IT!
Post a Comment