Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 09 recap

This post is more for me just to be able to look back on and see a few more "firsts". Things around here are still mostly the same as ever, we have lots of days like this,
but for the most part we are all healthy and happy. Ary has been eating rice cereal
and has obviously not quite known what to think of it, but I think we're learning to like it slowly.
Jed has been busy with work, school, basketball, and his calling with the priests, so Ary enjoys time with him when they hang out in the evenings.
He is done with statistics and next semester will be moving on to pathology. This one-class-at-a-time stuff gets tedious for all of us, but Qwest helps pay for it as long as it doesn't interfere with his work schedule so we're not complaining too much. He's a good student and I'm a good nagger to get things done, so slow but steady will win this school race.
On Halloween Ary hung out with her "buggy" cousins
and was the cutest glow worm I've seen yet.
As for me, I'm trying to get back into the gym and on the treadmill, but am feeling like an 80 year old. I'd like to get back to exercise every day but that will be a work in progress too. My car is finally feeling it's age too, the poor thing is 10 years old now and has bit the dust so I'm driving Jed's bug. You should see me crawl into the back to strap in Ary for work; we're quite the sight:). Life is business as usual though and we are just taking the ups and the downs one day at a time. I'm getting excited for the upcoming holidays more this year since I'll have some fresh entertainment with Ary around!

12 comments:

Margie said...

I've never seen a cuter glow worm! She really is so gorgeous!

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

She just gets cutier by the day!!

Suzee said...

Calee, Ary sure was a cute glow worm! I loved her costume!!! We had a lot of fun making her giggle at the basketball game last night. She is beautiful!

Wright Bunch said...

absolutely the cutest bug ever! darling.

julie said...

yes... cutest glow worm ever! & come on with that face in the first pic... love the attitude! xo

Wright Bunch said...

Hey Cal, It's actually my brother joseph's business. I'm going to do a little party soon where you can get mad discounts... let me know if you'd want to come!

Angie said...

Her scrunched up face in that first picture KILLS me. She is so stinkin cute Calee! She looks so much like both you and Jed, I love it! Fun to hear how things've been going.

Liz & Zac said...

Holy cow she is adorable!! I can't believe how much she looks like your hubby! I love the little glow worm costume. I need to see her again, she is just beautiful!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Oh, I love that top picture, her face is just priceless!! She is the cutest and I love her glow worm costume!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pix, good job you too!

:)

Mitzi said...

Brad blew the top picture up as our screen saver. Every time I look at it I laugh. Thanks for makin me such a happy grandma :)

CAMI said...

oh would you bring that cute baby to me I need to squish that little chunk of love!