


I think this is one of the greatest inventions I've come across. Ary will sit for a little while all by herself in her Bumbo while we eat dinner or I'll put her on the counter while I load the dishwasher. The other day Jed brought banana bread to his mom's Sunday dinner, so Ary sat right next to the mixer the whole time he made the batter and watched the paddle spin around. He was able to get everything mixed and loaded into the tin while she sat there. We've held her so much that she thinks she has to be up in someone's arms all the time, so it's a feat in itself to get small things like this done without her having to be picked up!
I know people will say that we spoil her by holding her a lot, but my feeling is that it's not like we're going to have a whole bus-load of kids to do this all the time with, so I don't care if my baby wants to be walked and rocked around right now. This time is already going by so fast and pretty soon she won't need to be cuddled anymore:(.
We go tomorrow for her four month shots and check up. She is still changing so much so fast; we notice little things that are new almost every day. Her eyes are changing from that slate newborn color, I'm crossing my fingers they'll be green like mine:) and the hair she lost after the newborn stage is coming in lighter too. She definitely is starting to look like her own little self and not a generic baby anymore, yay!
13 comments:
Calee-
She is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing her this weekend. I enjoyed walking and bouncing with her. You know I am always up for babysitting......
Love you!
Suzee
Good to know, I will have to put that on my list. She is such a doll and I can't believe how much she looks like Jed!!!
Good to know, I will have to put that on my list. She is such a doll and I can't believe how much she looks like Jed!!!
She is so stinking cute and you know i dont mind holding her, and you know i am the favorite aunt so i will spoil her too. Enjoy her they grow to fast and before you know it she wont want to be held.
I just love her little face! That is so funny and true what you said about the "generic baby" phase. She is definitely looking like her own person now. I can see so much of both you and Jed in her, it's so fun! Crazy cause you and Jed don't look that much alike, I think, but I can see both of you in her. She is adorable! Love that smile. Hope you're enjoying motherhood as much as ever.
Gee, I don't know anyone HERE who would hold her for hours ... :)
Oh my gosh Calee! She is beautiful, she looks like a petite little porcelain doll. What a little beauty! P.S. I 100% agree with you on the holding thing! Who doesn't want to be held and rocked like a baby!! (hehe, I would love it) Really though, that is what babies are for... holding, cuddling and loving!
Your Ary is so stinkin cute! I love bumbos! I know you already know this, but she's getting so big!
Callee she's beautiful!! I love her eyes, what a doll! It's making me itch;)
Its funny because I thought that with Austin I wouldn't hold him as much because I knew I wouldn't have as much time, but I am wrong. I hold that kid as much as I held Hudson because he doesn't like to be put down. It probably because Hudson attacks him. Anyway Ary is adorable and looks so cute in her bumbo with her hat on.
I loved the bumbo while it lasted, which was about 1 week on account of oaks chubby legs getting wedged and stuck in there! You can never hold them too much, I'm with you! They grow out of that phase too quickly so you have too drink it up every moment! She is BEAutiful cal. Your a great mom. We need to bring the circus and come visit!
Oh Calee she is so perfect and amazing. What a sweet personality she seems to have and what a beauty! She is adorable and it is fun to see her at the office every once in awhile. Hey I posted this long drawn out comment after your cute comment on my blog, so you can check it out. After I posted it, I thought, wait a minute I just posted a comment to Calee on my blog. That wasn't very smart. tee hee Love ya and think you are awesome!
she is precious! i don't think it's too much to hold them all the time... the time DOES pass too quickly & then they are off & running. enjoy! xo
Post a Comment