Dr. Graf and co. were unable to attend the Nuggets game, so he generously offered his tickets to Mitzi. Well there were two sets so Jed and I got to go too! It was so fun. Dr. G's tickets are with the 100 club so we got to go upstairs and have a yummy buffet before the game, then sit on the THIRD ROW! It was so incredible to be that close to the players and be able to listen to them talk to each other. We all gawked at how huge they are up close and deciphered a few tattoos even:).


The "Birdman" as they call him was so funny. He thought so highly of himself when in reality we thought he looked like a big goofball. Check out the red wings on the back of his arms.


Well the Jazz won and we had such a good time! In my next life when I'm rich and famous I'll have season tickets like these every year;). We loved it! Thanks for sharing Dr. G!
5 comments:
Cal you look really beautiful! Glad you had a good time, those seats are pretty fun! Sometimes I'm more excited about the dinner than the game. Shh, don't tell.
So fun, I loved all of it. I'm glad you posted these pictures, we should have taken a picture of the blond fluff lady too :)
Looks like fun Cal!! Sitting that close is my husband's dream...one I will not be fulfilling anytime soon since they are not cheap! :) You look great by the way...I don't know what all this gym talk is about?!
Oh looks like a blast!! I can just hear you and your mom laughing and giggling,discussing all the fun tats!!!
Hey, so glad you enjoyed it and it is always nice to hang out with your mom! Isn't great to have a best friend who is also your mom. That is a real blessing and one I am so grateful for with my Angie!
Post a Comment