I can't believe it's been three months since Ary joined us. Life has changed so much in such a short time! She is such a big girl now; holding her head up, sitting in the Bumbo, finding her voice, and watching TV. I was so sad when I packed her newborn clothes up, but this stage is so much fun too. There is a personality and lots more smiles than when she was brand new.



12 comments:
Calee-
She is SUCH a cutie! I love the pictures. She has a darling smile. I can't believe how much she looks like you. What a beautiful girl! Since I don't get to see her much in life, it's nice to see her on your blog!
Love you,
Suzee
I just love her! It really is so funny how we do the EXACT same things without even knowing what each other does. I just packed up her newborn clothes too and it made me so sad! I think we are going to get 3 month pictures taken tonight. I love this stage, she is starting to be so much fun!
Calee, I loved seeing you and your little Angel at work today. Thanks for sharing and thanks for hanging in there thru pregnancy, a new baby and being a mom. We love having you and Mitzi around. I know it keeps you on your toes!! You have been awesome thru it all. Isn't she just perfect!!
Too cute! I hate packing up clothes that are too small too:( They grow so fast! Looks like you and your little family are doing great!
She is so beautiful! I'm sure you are an awesome mama. You make me want to join the club!
Cal - Oh my goodness she is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! She is a little string bean like her mama!! I hope you are having so much fun, you guys look great! Hopefully we can get together soon and I won't flake out on being your gym buddy...I know I am always capable of being a Diet Coke or "Friends" re-run buddy too so I am sure we can make something work!
She is just perfect!! So beautiful, I still can't get over her. Enjoy all her little stages!!
Calee! Hello! I'm so glad that you found my blog. It is so fun to see what is going on with you and your family. What a beautiful little girl you have! I also LOVE her name. So, so cute! Let's keep in touch!
I can't believe Ary is over 3 months old! Seriously where does time go? She is gorgeous I just love that little face!
She is so cute!! That is funny she sounds just like Paislee right now, it is so cute and such a fun stage! I was also so sad when I put some newborn clothes on Paislee and they didn't fit! It is crazy how fast time goes by! She was born on the 2nd on June.. when was Ary born?
Ok so to answer your questions...
I use extra virgin olive oil in the dressing, so I don't think that is it. I think the flavor in the dressing is mostly from the sugar/soy sauce/vinegar. I'm 99% sure I don't use seasoned rice vinegar. Maybe you could use a little less olive oil and be a little more generous when measuring out the other ingredients in the dressing. Also, salt and peppering the chicken and cooking it over the stove could add flavor, as opposed to boiling it or baking it. And the onions add flavor as well, especially the white parts. But I think the dressing is the main star in the salad, what makes it so addicting. I would pump up the flavorful ingredients in the dressing (sugar, soy sauce, vinegar), and make sure it's really well mixed before adding it to the salad. And I usually prepare it the night before and soak the noodles and chicken in some dressing overnight. Maybe that helps too? I don't know, good luck! I'm sorry it didn't turn out!
Calee, thanks so much for your comment on our blog! I am not sure either if we have ever met in person or not but I do know who you are, Tyler and his family love you and Jed! Dont feel like a blog stalker though I think everyone who blogs is guilty of it!! ha ha Your little family is so dang cute BTW!!
Post a Comment