Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This summer...

7 comments:

Mitzi said...

Bring it on, I love all of them!!!

Nate Family said...

Hey Cal! Your baby is adorable! I am still working in Payson. I am there Tues and Thurs. We live in S.F. in the Spanish Fields neighborhood over by the new ballpark. Looks like you guys had a fun summer! We'll have to make a play-date sometime.

Bobbilynn said...

She is beautiful! When do I get to meet her?

Kelci and Jake said...

She is so cute, I love her! I have been waiting for pics, keep them coming!

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

What a doll!! I want to hold her.

Angie said...

Stop it, she is too adorable! Thanks for posting these! Ary is such a mix of you and Jed and she is so cute. Looking at these pics I'm just imagining how Mitzi must just eat her up. So fun.

Sharla said...

She is beautiful and just a little piece of Heaven for you and Jed and the whole family. I bet you all just can't get enough of her! Way to go you two!