
Ary was blessed July 5th. Jed did such a good job, you would never have known how nervous he was. I feel so lucky to have a perfect little girl and a great husband. The day-to-day things are sometimes such a challenge for me but I feel so blessed to have these new challenges in my life right now; we have a new chapter opened and I'm learning little bits of it every day. I've heard it so many times before but all the moms who have told me are right; motherhood is probably harder than having a full time job! The days of "clocking out" are over; in addition to ortho I now have a 24/7 job that is much more intimidating most times but also much more rewarding:).
8 comments:
You look great Cal and Ary is adorable in her blessing dress! Keep up the good work, I'm sure you're a great mom. I'm glad you're really loving it. You've almost got me convinced to go ahead and have one too! ;)
Oh I'm so bummed I was not able to come up. I need to see that little bum.
Ary looks so cute! She is making the cutest face! Like you said, its fun to have all the same mile stones. We need to let our little girls meet. Next time I am in Spanish I will try to call you again.
oh my goodness she is so adorable :D you should bring her in again sometime so we can all just ooh and stare :D so fun
Baby Ary is so pretty, and Jed really did do a great job! Calee you are such an awesome, loving, cute mom, you make me so excited! And look how freaking good you look, you're such a milf! :) lol love you guys!
oh calee, BEAUTIFUL baby girl! BEAUTIFUL mama! i am so happy for you i can't believe it... so what if i am a bit emotional. miss you tons. hoping to come to ut end of august & if i don't see you & meet this precious new one i am not sure if the trip will be worth it. blessings to you & your family. xo
oh, will you please send me your address i have a little something to send your way... hope you still have the email, let me know...
oh calee I love her! She is so perfect. And yes this time her her life will fly so cherish every second!
Calee yes I am guilty of drawing that! Haha
Post a Comment