
Time is flying by and Ary is growing by leaps and bounds every day. Everyone I talk to says how fast our little ones grow up and in a blink they are teenagers! My blog is going to turn into just a baby book but I don't care right now; I want to record how precious and tiny she once was and be able to look back and enjoy it. Maybe I'll try to do weekly or monthly photos with updates so if I decide to make a hardcopy someday it will all be done for me.
4 weeks
10 comments:
that is just too cute!
They do grow so fast. You will be so amazed. You would think that at two months they will still be so tiny and small....but I hate to say it....they aren't. It is so sad how quickly they grow. It will break your heart when you have to move up to 3-6 month clothes. Riley had to at 2 months and I just about cried. Enjoy your little newborn because I swear you will wake up one day and they are instantly out of that stage :(
She is just perfect. Such a pretty baby. Glad you're enjoying every stage, soaking it all up!
oh i love her she is so stinking cute. You are such a good mom, she always looks so cute.
Oh she is so cute! I love how we have the same outfits from our shower! Can you believe how big our babies already are?! It is so crazy how fast the time flys. Gracie is almost grown out of new born diapers and it makes me want to cry. Job well done, she is a beautiful baby!
you can just tell she is such a sweet like girl. Just adorable!
Just thought I would say hi! I'm Matt Hurst's wife. I know Abby and your husband a little too. Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that you have a beautiful baby girl!
Oh Calee it makes me want to cry, it is so true that the time flies by! Ary is absolutely GORGEOUS, she is a very pretty baby, but what else would we expect look at her mommy. I have been down and out because of a wrist surgery but I am going to call when I am feeling better so that I can come and meet your beautiful little bean!
Matt is crazy he ran the Utah Valley marathon a couple weeks ago and now I guess he is doing St. George. We should have you guys over for dinner sometime or go out or something.
So did Michele Reyes do your newborn pictures? Just curious. I have some same shots of Parker! They are absolutely so so cute!
Post a Comment