So flippin adorable, Calee she is beautiful! My child is a little monkey too. She is covered in dark hair. I love the pictures, we need to get together soon because i NEED to see your baby!
she is so beautiful. i love the name ary after this last year being a nanny for a little girl named arie. she was so cute so that name is one of my favs. anyways we are excited to meet her.
Oh My!! I need to be a Grandmother!! What a beautiful little lady you have and I am sure you are loving every minute of this newborn adventure. Please enjoy it, cause it is gone so fast. They are only this little for a second and then they are all grown up into little people. What fun, and I must say you and Jed did a great job of making a beautiful baby. Now you can see it was all worth it!! Best wishes!!
9 comments:
OH MY HECK CALEE! She is soooo BEAUTIFUL! Who took your pictures?
oh my gosh, she is adorable.
and i laughed out loud at the gorilla comments. :)
So flippin adorable, Calee she is beautiful! My child is a little monkey too. She is covered in dark hair. I love the pictures, we need to get together soon because i NEED to see your baby!
she is so beautiful. i love the name ary after this last year being a nanny for a little girl named arie. she was so cute so that name is one of my favs. anyways we are excited to meet her.
LOVE THEM ALL!! She is precious! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet! When can I come visit? I love her already, those pictures are beautiful!
CAL!!!! Oh she is so precious. Guess I need to be making a trip up, so I can hold and squeeze her!!
Oh My!! I need to be a Grandmother!! What a beautiful little lady you have and I am sure you are loving every minute of this newborn adventure. Please enjoy it, cause it is gone so fast. They are only this little for a second and then they are all grown up into little people. What fun, and I must say you and Jed did a great job of making a beautiful baby. Now you can see it was all worth it!! Best wishes!!
oh my goodness she is adorable, I love them!!!
Calee-
your baby is SO cute! Congrats... I need to come visit.
Post a Comment