Friday, January 16, 2009

I'll try harder

not to go MIA for so long at a time. Yes, Thanksgiving came and went, Christmas came and went, and I abandoned the blog world for a while; I'll do better someday:)
Life at our house is the same; I'm ornery as ever and overflow my clothes, Jed registered for another semester, this time I think he's doing Statistics, and Schroeder spent his Christmas Break recovering, he lost his manhood but thank goodness not his spunk.
Poor Jed still gets to listen to me whine about being sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I sometimes get scared that Dr. Graf is going to tell me that I'm fired for not being a good assistant anymore! Oh man I hope he doesn't think I'm lazy, I do want to be my same old self soon!
Ok, done complaining; wave hello...





to baby GIRL!


Today was the ultrasound and I was just as nervous as excited. It seems so much more real now; I've been calling this baby IT, but now it's HER instead. I kept psyching myself out to see boy parts because I never had brothers so I just knew I'd get a naughty little boy that I didn't know what to do with, so this was a fun surprise for me. Both our moms came too and it was so funny to listen to Mitzi, you guys know how she is, you could hear the happy screams from the hall I'm sure! Now the waiting game is going to be even harder for all of us, ahhh, we're only half-way there!

18 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

Once again CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you. She is adorable! Okay, so her hands and bum are cute from what i can see. And don't worry, I am a TERRIBLE blogger. YEAH FOR LITTLE GIRLS!

Bobbilynn said...

a GIRL!!! Katie went to Nephi and said you called and told them boy? Maybe someone's playing a joke. anyway... CONGRATUALTIONS!! Little girls are so fun and I can't wait to meet her! Good luck with the girl names!

Harries Family said...

Yeah, that is so exciting. Sorry I kept harrassing you about wanting to know what you were having, but I really was excited for you to find out. So you are like the 6th person I know having a girl. Well my little man will have lots of girls to date when he's older. Congrats again!

The Grover Family said...

CONGRATS!! Girls are so much fun! Way funner to dress too. Just hope she doesn't have as much attitude as my little princess. I'm so happy for you guys though, kids are such a blessing. and you guys will be awesome parents! -Linds

Whitney Bennett said...

that is soooo cool. I am so excited that you are having a girl. I have had a complete opposite experience as to what Michelle said. I know 12 people who are pregnant right now and now 3 of the 12 are having girls. I felt like they were only giving out boys right now! HAHAHA! Well I am so excited to hear the news. Congrats!

Angie said...

yay! pink and bows and polka dots and dolls! girls are so FUN! I'm so excited for you. we all squealed at the table in Nephi when we got the news. and don't worry, you have still been a great assistant and we all understand. At least you are trying, and not complaining or just sitting around. you are awesome! i don't know how you do it!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

CONGRATS I'm so excited that your having a little girl! YAY!

Danielle and Briton said...

Yeah a girl, now you don't have to worrie about little boys for awhile! Congrats!

Bobbilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Woodward said...

congrats congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

congrates, we heard today its a girl when rory ran into ryan at school. we are so excited for you guys.

allie kowallis said...

Congrats my dear. I'm so happy that you guys are finally having a baby in general and to add a cute little girl is so exciting. You will be a wonderful mother and I'm so happy to hear things are good. I'll come visit soon!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hooray for Pink Pink and more Pink! I wish I was there to witness the joy from Mitzi and your sisters! How fun Calee, congrats again! I'm so happy for you guys! And yes, I do need a little more participation on your blog so I can see what I can't see in Utah! Love ya! Whoo hoo for girls!

Nate Family said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Congrats! It seems like everyone was having boys and now girls are catching up! At least by time she is born it will be warm!

Princess Kylie said...

Yay! Mitz told me in the office today! Im sooo excited for you guys! She will be just as beautiful as you. She also told me how sick youve been. Im sorry doll. It is so worth it in the end...from what I hear anyways;) Hope ya feel better soon. Congrats!!

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Hey Calee!! Im glad your mom passed along your blog page to me, now we can keep in touch. CONGRATULATIONS on baby GIRL!!! That is so exciting!!

Marc and Alexis said...

Calee-
Yea! I told my mom to congrats you and give you a big hug! hope she followed through:) We are so excited for you! girls are the BEST!!!! (That's all we know!)
Keep it up, your on the count down now!

Sharla said...

Hey thanks for the nice comment about the hair. It is so hard to get used to all the changes, but fun at the same time. I never would have been brave enough to try these extreme changes! Congrats! A baby girl!! I do hope you getting feeling better, but don't stress,it will all be worth it when you hold that pink little bundle in your arms. A baby is such a miracle and you are being a great pregnant wife, mom, and assistant! Lots to manage and we are proud of you. Take care