8 TV shows I watch-
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Oprah reruns at 1:00 in the morning
6. Good Eats on the Food network
7. everything else on the food network :)
8. Discovery Health
8 things that happened yesterday-
1. I DIDN'T throw up! woohoo!
2. went to work
3. Schroeder went to the beauty shop
4. Ate everything I could see
5. Visited my fam and ate spice cake
6. Watched the Hulk
7. Did a load of laundry
8. Watched Oprah after Jed went to bed
8 Favorite places to eat-
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Joe Banditos
5. Pizza Factory
6. Brick Oven
7. Goodwood
8. my dad's kitchen
8 things I'm looking forward to-
1. not being sick all the time
2. Thanksgiving with my family
3. Twilight!
4. My dad finding a job he likes
5. Having a healthy pregnancy
6. (and having a healthy baby)
7. Jed to be done with school
8. enjoying Christmas break
8 things on my wish list-
1. not to get stretch marks
2. to eat better
3. get more exercise
4. have some home decorating skills
5. the discipline to work in my hard and clean my house
6. Jed making dinner every night
7. learn to enjoy cooking
8. more time to not do anything
I tag everyone who will really do it!
6 comments:
Hey sister! I miss you and our stress stories! How are you and your growing family? When do you find out what you're having? Are you having panic attacks like I would be, ha ha!
All is good up here. I know, did you crap your pants when you heard about Travis? Believe me, I did enough for everyone! We're having fun, no job for me yet. Bad and good at the same time, you know. Miss you
HI! It went good I saw dr. Nance, I liked him a lot. They said July 22nd-ish, and we could be way off, so sometime in July. I guess I could just say July 22nd. :) HOw are you feeling? Any better?
Umm I have a request, will you post a picture of your baby bump in the future? I know you're cussing my name, but I thought I'd ask! Love ya;)
ummm, pregnancy updates puhleaaaseeeee! some of us aren't blessed enough to live near you & see you & hear all about it!! xo
Aww, Calee, tell your mom I'm so so so sorry about her baby! I don't have her dang e-mail address so if you could be the messanger. Please give her a huge hug and tell her I love her, time will heal, eventually. Love you guys, linds
Calee,
It was so fun to see you last night. I seriously was laughing so hard at all those videos. I'm happy you walked away with the kitchen aide. That's awesome! I agree with lindsay though, I think you should post pics of your baby bump, (when it comes!)
Post a Comment