Saturday, October 25, 2008

A big Thank You

for all of the advice and tips on feeling better. I'm amazed at how quickly your body will turn on you:( So far what's worked best is the unisom/B vitamin combo, so thank you Amie and Bobbi. My doctor prescribed phenergan which has really taken the edge off too. Oh and I do like the preggo pops from Motherhood. They have a lavender flavor that's pretty soothing on a queasy belly. I'm getting kind of nervous now that I'm going to be one of those moms that gain 70 lbs. in one pregnancy because when all else fails, I just keep eating and that's what finally makes me feel better. ahhh! Oh well, it can come back off later, right?
Jed has been really great to go along with whatever and whenever I want to eat or lay around or just let me complain his ear off. I bet he wonders what he got himself into by now! I'm excited to see him with the baby. He's great with all of his little cousins and nieces and nephews; he's already more motherly than I am:).

5 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

I'm so glad the B6 and unisom help. I loved unisome the most durning my 3rd trimester, that thing knocked me out!

I totally understand how you feel about being worried you'll gain a ton! But I promise, you won't. And if you nurse, you loose it fast anyway. You're going to be so cute preggo! I can't wait to see you "pop"

Meagan Marie said...

I love the unisom! For get the B6! Haha! And you are lucky that you are so skinny that if you do gain 70lbs (which you wont haha) you still wouldn't be fat. LOL! But don't worry it all comes off after the baby comes! Ohh you guys are going to be the cutest little mommy and daddy!

Ryan and Mandie said...

BEING THE YOUNGEST SISTER I WOULD SAY MOTHERLY IS JEDS NATURE. YOU BOTH WILL MAKE GREAT PARENTS I CAN NOT WAIT!!! OH AND HAVE YOU HEARD OF THOSE MOMS THAT FROM BEHIND YOU CAN NOT EVEN TELL THEY ARE PREGNANT; THAT WILL BE YOU!...70LBS YOU KILL ME! JUST WALK WHEN YOU FILL LIKE IT CUZ IT WILL HOPEFULLY KEEP THE WEIGHT DOWN AND IT HELPS WITH BACK ACHES!! ALSO THEY SAY PREGNANT LADIES THAT WALK HAVE AN EASIER DELIVERY. WELL LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..

allie kowallis said...

Congrats Calee! I'm so excited for you. It's about darn time huh? Keep us all updated and maybe I'll come visit you at the office! Much Love!

Mike Woodward said...

I didn't know that motherhood had a popcicle to help with nausea?! cool. Don't worry Calee-I highly doubt that you'll gain 70 pounds. You will be so darn cute preggo!