to start telling everyone that we're finally pregnant, but I keep getting sick and you start putting it all together too soon! It's 8 weeks along and I kind of wanted to wait until 12 because that's when they say miscarriage risk goes down, plus now I feel like it's going to be FOREVER until we see a baby. Oh well, surprise! I go to the doctor for the first visit on Monday.
I'd love any suggestions on morning sickness. Right now, its morning-noon-and-night sickness for me :( Thanks!
23 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!! Calee I am so happy for you!!! This is such great news. I feel like jumping around my kitchen. Too bad I found out here instead of in person, I would jump around and squeal with you... maybe we should all do that at work on Tuesday. Sorry you're sick. That's no fun.
OMG I AM SO EXCITED! This news just MADE my day. Oh man this is so exciting. There really isn't much cure for morning sickness. I didn't get it too bad until I started to hit my second tri-mester. It's one of those things that you just have to wait out. I am so sorry that you are so sick. Just be really careful and take care of your body. I worked mine too hard between two jobs and I ended up on bedrest...and you don't want that! So take care of you and the baby and don't strain your body! Congrats! I am sooo happy for you! :)
Cal, I am so excited for you!!! hang in there it gets better and it goes by so fast! Our kids will be best cousins!! I can not wait! Let me know if you have any questions it helps to talk to people about stuff. Love ya!!
Calee,
Congrats! How exciting!! I am sorry you are so sick, I was like that morning, noon, night, during the night.....I thought I might die. I tried a lot of different things. One is take 1/2 a unisom, (they are over the counter) before you go to bed and it is supposed to take away or relieve some of your symptoms during the day. My doc gave me lots of things to try, nothing ever took it away a for me, but for some people something will work like magic. You could try taking more vitamin B, there is herbal tea at the health food store, smelling peppermint, lolly pops for prego mom's. I seriously could go on and on. Call me if you want some more details. (get my number from my Mom) Anyway just remember it will pass and get better, I promise! Take it easy and relax. Congrats Jed!!
I am so excited for you!!! I tried calling you, so you need to call me back! When are you due? I know it sounds crazy, but eat when you feel sick that would always make me feel a little better. You will get through it. But PLEASE call me!
Can I just say that I am SOOOOOO very excited. I can't wait to see this cutest baby! Sorry you are so sick. Have you tried Unisom at night with a big glass of Ginger Ale? That is what got me through. Also, lemon drops soothe your stomach. Just some thoughts. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am sssooooooooooo excited i cant stand it congrats guys you will be the best parents. I had to take a nausea pill that ryan got mr you will have to ask her and it helped so much, eat a little a lot if that makes sense. Love you Abbie
I am so excited for you guys. You will be such good parents. I am sorry you are so sick. keep crackers with you at all times. We can't wait to see this little baby and we are so glad you didn't keep it a secret any longer. Boston can't wait for another playmate. Love you guys. If you need anything please call.
I'M FREAKING OUT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!! That's the best thing I've heard in a really long time! Good news is hard to keep inside huh? I'm seriously, so excited for you! You'll be such a good mom Calee! Auh! I love it!
As for the morning sickness, My Doctor called in a mix of unisome and vitamin B6 compound pill (so it's in one pill, vs taking both together) and it worked pretty good. He said for some reason, when it's in a compound pill, it works better. Who knows, it could all just be in my head. But keep something in your stomach and you should feel better. If not, ask for something from your doctor. He should be able to proscribe something. When are you due? I'm guessing.. June?
Hey, I gave you an award....see my blog for details! Love you!
I'm so happy that I almost peed my pants :)
OH Calee!!!!! I have the biggest smile on my face right now. CONGRATULATIONS, I wish I could hug you right now. SO give yourself a big squish for me. I was hoping it would happen so quick for you after I saw you that day at church. I couldn't get you off my mind! Yea!!!!!!! I bet your family is crazy excited! love you
I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!! Congrats and I can't wait for you guys! You are going to be such a good mom and just the cutest little family!
My advice about morning sickness is to just keep food in you and then you won't get as sick. or at least that helped for me. And making sure that I was always hydrated. GOOD LUCk!
WOW, I'm so excited for you both! Being a mom is awesome and how lucky that you and mandies baby will be kind of close! Now we just need to get Kelci knocked up!
Love ya Congrats to you and Jed!
-Linds
i am so excited for you!I'm so sorry your sick! i totally understand how you feel, and I wish i could tell you something to make it go away, I was sick for almost seven months that i was prego with nash! it was not fun! throwing up everyday numerous times and all! but all i can say is that they are so worth it all!!! i am so happy for both of you!
Oh I can't believe it!! I am sooo excited for you! Being a mother is one of the most amazing things! It definately has its challenges but you won't regret it, especially when they look up into your eyes and smile!! And about the morning sickness or all the time sickness I never had it so sorry I can't help you there!! But I can't wait to be updated all the time!! Luv ya
Hang in there! That is SO hard. Congratulations! We're so excited!!
Congrats! I haven't blogged for awhile so I am so excited that I went to your blog. That is soooooo exciting. I am sorry about the sickness. All I can tell you is don't let your tummy get empty. I know its hard when you don't feel like eating but seriously try. That is what I have found out with this pregnancy. Hang in there. Make sure you get some Unisom to help you sleep. Call me if you need any other advice, I have a lot more! Anyway I am glad you told so soon. I am like you and can't wait.
You are going to make the most adorable children. We are so happy for you and hope you are feeling good. I bet Mitzi is Excited out of her mind!! Way to go Calee!!
I am so excited for you! you are going to be the best mom:) Thanks for being a good freind.
calee!! WTF!!! i have been out on the whole blogging thing lately... which you know if you have checked our blog at all in the past month... this makes me want to be abetter blogger... i can't believe the wonderful things you can come to know. but OMG!!! i am so excited for you. take care of yourself... eat & drink tons... i mean tons... of water! i honestly don't really remember how bad it was to feel sick everyday... so i guess thats a good sign because i was sick everyday! wow! i am just so grateful you have this blog so i can check up on these things... i know that's really why you have it right... :) all my love to you & baby... & jed, even though i have never met him. xo
we heard and we are so excited for you guys!
Hey! I found your blog! Congrats on the great news! I bet your Mom is spoiling the baby already! I am going to be having #2 in about a month. You will be such a fun mom! Anyway, I am excited for you!
Post a Comment