We had so much fun down in Vegas over July 4th weekend. We got tickets to Cirque du Soleil, which was AWESOME. I highly reccommend seeing one of their shows. It's worth the $90 dollars! We also did some swimming (Jed drowned his cell phone in the pool), lots of shopping, and of course eating ourselves silly at Hard Rock cafe, the Cheesecake factory, and Rainforest Cafe. Mmm... My family is a bunch of night owls like me so we stayed out people watching till midnight every night and it was so entertaining!
9 comments:
Your family is so cute! All identical. Looks like you guys had a good time! I have not been to Vegas for a long time, I wanna go now.
You and your family are so cute!I can only imagine the fun you guys had! Love ya!
You can't go down to Vegas and not eat at Cheese Cake, Rainforest and Hard Rock. Seriously, those restaurants make Vegas! Sounds like you had a blast!
Sounds like a blast!! Remember when we went to Vegas? Awww good times! I love you guys! and the pictures are so cute thanks for posting them!
Its about time you are updating your blog! Your family would be so much fun to go to Vegas with oh wait I did go with part of your fam, and it was so much fun. You and your mom made the trip! Yes Cheescake Factory is a must...I love that place! I can't believe though that you went to Vegas in the summer, too HOT!
Oh my gosh that looks like it was so much fun! It makes me want to pack my bags and go now! What a great way to spend the 4th. I bet you all were cracking each other up the whole trip. You have such a cute family!
Hey Calee it's nice to see you too, It seems like we always miss the big Evans family celebrations:), But to answer your question about Seriously so blessed, I have no idea who it is but I think it's a guy, and boy is he hilarious! I laugh so hard at that thing! Any way talk to ya later! PS- Vegas looks awesome!! Love- Linds
You look so cute in that picture with your sisters. You deserve a vacation. Good Job!
Hey, Happy Birthday! Sorry that I haven't called you today, but it has been a crazy day!! But I am hoping that you had a great day!
Post a Comment