Monday, July 7, 2008

Three things tag

Ok Abbie, I know I've been slacking :)

Three Joys
1. sleeping in
2. being with friends and family
3. playing with Schroeder

Three Fears
1. losing a loved one
2. moving away to school
3. grasshoppers

Three Goals
1. get my yard into shape
2. not eat so many treats
3. read more

Three Current Obsessions
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. self-tanner
3. cinnamon graham crackers

Three Random Facts
1. I ALWAYS have acrylic on my fingernails.
2. I can't stand it when styrofoam rubs against itself, it makes me gag.
3. I never make it through the night without a midnight snack.

I tag these three people:
Caitlin
Lindsay
Katie

4 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

You're like my favorite person in the world Calee! I was thinking, "me too!" to almost everthing you said, accept the acrilic nails and the midnight snack, but I was thinking, "I wish!" to those! I'd love to have a midnight snack everynight and still be as skinny as you!

Mike Woodward said...

oh man, I guess I have to do the tag thing huh...ok fine, you talked me into it. Hope your office is as fun as mine :) I'll be seeing you soon!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I love midnight snacks!! Ho ho's are a staple mid night snack at my house!! So amie baked the puffer cake, and I cut out the fins and frosted it!! Gracie had a "nemo" themed b-day party so we thought yellow and pink puffer cakes would be perfect, and fun for the girls to tear into, and it was a sight to watch!

Liz & Zac said...

Yay! Im glad your back on! I miss you! It is so weird going to the Cedar office on Monday and Tuesday. It feels like everything should just go back to normal. All you girls were so much fun, please dont loose touch!