Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!


Ok, so it was last week, but in the rush to get ready for the cruise I hadn't gotten around to getting pics on the computer. I love my dad so much; he's the greatest! All of us girls have always had a good relationship with him and he's so patient to put up with all of the estrogen and emotion that comes with living with four women. I admire the relationship he and my mom have, I've never heard them really fight. My mom and I always comment on how lucky we got. He cooks, grocery shops, does yardwork, you name it. We've definitely been spoiled. Happy birthday dad, I love you!

7 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

HAHA!! I totally forgot we short sheeted you. That was AWESOME! The reception is in Seattle, and you are right it is wedding season. I have so many friends getting married between now and two months....its crazy! I hope everything is going well in the office. Anything new with your mom? I miss her!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I too love Brad, he's such a good guy and wonderful cook!!! Tell him happy belated b-day from me! Sounds like you had a blast on the cruise! It was way good seeing you at work!

Bobbilynn said...

Calee, You can totally do Thankful Thursdays too! I was going to tell everyone that they should do it too but i didn't want to come off as bossy or pushy. Anyway, Let me know about tomorrow with Haley.

Princess Kylie said...

Aww! Happy super late Birthday Brad!! He really is an amazing guy but he got an amazing wife and kids like he deserved too!

Mike Woodward said...

I totally loved all your pictures from the cruise. I really wish I was able to go. It looked like a ton of fun!

CAMI said...

Calee! I miss you so much! What in the world did you ge your new scoped for? I hope your feeling better! Love ya Cami

Meagan Marie said...

Thanks for putting together lunch the other day! It was so what I needed! Give your mom a squeeze for me because I missed her! We should do lunch like every other week or so. It was really good to see you!! I just love your guts!!