oh how fun. I remember last year when we were roomies. I miss you and your mom! You guys are awesome! Hey I sent a bridal shower invite to the office. Its this Saturday at 11. You and your mom are for sure invited! Hope all is going well
Cal! I'm loving your pictures! You've got to burn some (or all...) of them onto a CD for me. I'm going to make a slideshow thing for the Christmas party. And I LOVE that you got a picture of Dr. A dancing with everyone!!! YES! haha.
5 comments:
oh how fun. I remember last year when we were roomies. I miss you and your mom! You guys are awesome! Hey I sent a bridal shower invite to the office. Its this Saturday at 11. You and your mom are for sure invited! Hope all is going well
See! You were fine w/o me! Looks like you gals had fun. Can't wait to hear about it
Fun, I was wanting to see some pictures!
Cal! I'm loving your pictures! You've got to burn some (or all...) of them onto a CD for me. I'm going to make a slideshow thing for the Christmas party. And I LOVE that you got a picture of Dr. A dancing with everyone!!! YES! haha.
Your office always does the funest things! Im jealous but Im glad you had fun!
Post a Comment