Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been sucked in again.


My sister Mckenzi read this series and passed them along to me. I've heard them be compared to the Twilight series, maybe because they're quick and easy to read; it's geared towards younger people, and it's all fantasy just like Twilight. Beyond that I can't tell how similar they are yet since I just finished the first one.

When I get started on a book I'm the type that has to hurry up and read all 500 pages in like 4 days. Jed probably thinks I'm such a loser cause I come home from work and plop myself on the bed and read all night long; I've got a one-track mind I think. I'm trying to stretch it out a little so I can bring them on the cruise next week, but I hope they last that long!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Cal I'm glad you guys had a good spring break! You will have to let me know about these books, i've also heard they're good and I want to read them. I'll have to add them to my list. Let me know how you like them! And keep that leg healing, we're going CRUISING next week! :)

Bobbilynn said...

let me know what you think. I loved this series and hope you do too. I'm so sorry again for not going on the cruise. You really are the number one reason i was having a hard time making a decision. I'm so sorry. Just know that i'll be thinking of you all week and hoping you have fun!

Bobbilynn said...

I have heard about Extras but it's weird cause it doesn't have the same people. If I remember correctly, it's about the same thing happening someplace else. I don't think Tally's in it

julie said...

i am so sad we left earlier than planned so i didn't even get a proper goodbye to all you girls!!! i am going to miss you! keep up with the blogging... even if you think you have nothing to say... i want to know what youre up to! have fun on the cruise. i am thinking of getting these books next... let me know what you think. xo