Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break

I'm a bad blogger! I wish I knew how to add all of the cool stuff I see on other people's sites but I'm too dumb and by the time I get around to posting I don't even care to learn at that point...
Spring Break was nice to have time to just do nothing. We stayed home a lot, went to my parents for dinner, played guitar hero with my sisters, (well I tried to play anyway.. it's so hard for me!) and just hung around.

I had my knee scoped on Thursday, so it was good to have the time off to try and recover. I still feel like I have a tree trunk down there instead of a leg, but hopefully things will get better day by day. It's hard not being able to do stuff on my own like go up steps or drive, but I'm crossing my fingers I'll be doing those things soon.

I hope everyone enjoyed their breaks and got some sunshine!

10 comments:

julie said...

you are too cute that you thought you were going back to work the next day... by the sound of it you learned otherwise! i hope you are recovering! maybe we can come visit you & bring you some lunch this week?? i'll give you a call today! xo

Suzee said...

Calee -
I just heard about this on Sunday! I am so sorry. I hope you are doing better. Jed says your surgery was quite extensive. Hope all goes well.
Suzee

Liz & Zac said...

I was talking to Mitzi today about you and missed you at work! Im so sorry you had to get your knee scoped! I hope you get better soon!

Amie said...

What the heck happened to your knee? It looks painful. Take care of yourself and take it easy. I am serious, you are a go getter, try to step it down. I hope you recover quickly.

Meagan Marie said...

ok so I am a really bad friend! I didnt even know you were getting this done. Why did you have to get your knee scoped? We really need to get together for sure before Julie leaves!
PS: I love your posts, I don't know what you are talking about. Your blog is so cute and I don't think you need to learn any thing except maybe to post more often LOL!! love ya! and feel better!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Calee, I miss you!!! I hope you're doing better, I'm sorry about your knee! Get better soon!

Bobbilynn said...

So i went to work and you weren't there.. I was sad. I wanted to talk to you about the cruise and how i didn't want to go... but you weren't there and i was sad. It's just not the same with out you. You better get well soon. Let me know if there's anything you need. I'm just a ways away you know!

Caitlin said...

Calee Creer...dear Calee Creer hahaha!! love you...miss you...I hope you're hanging in there!! I know you're onry but its going to be ok:)THANK GOODNESS FOR PAIN-KILLERS!! bring some to work hahaha love you!!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

ouch cal that looks painful!! What was this scope about? I hope that you are feeling better, and have lots of pain meds!! (I'm such a baby) Let me know if you need anything

Princess Kylie said...

Dang! You are tough! Im sorry to hear about this (as you can see we havent been on in forever!) I would have never guessed by how great you looked the other day. Hope all is well