When he was little, he looked more like a rodent. There was much more dark in his hair and he was so tiny! Now he still is not that big, but his hair looks more like ramen noodles than rat hair. His favorite thing to do is snuggle. Whenever one of us is doing something still, Schroeder will come curl up on our lap or in the crooks of our knees or the small of our backs if we're laying down in front of the TV. 

I love that he's a momma's boy, he follows me around the house and if he thinks we're getting ready to go somewhere he gets all pouty. Isn't it funny how attached we get to our pets?

12 comments:
Your site is so cute! I am the same way with my dog. She loves to cuddle too. Its going to be a BIG change for her when the baby comes! I dont think i knew you had a dog! I love him, he is so cute!
Calee I am so proud of you!! First of all I have to thank you because you finally posted about your baby Schroeder! So cute! I love the way he sits on your lower back when you lay on the floor, so sweet!, and second your blog looks awesome!! I love the new paper! Hope all is well with you!! I really miss you!! We should do lunch call me K!!
Calee, I love the redesign! Looks great! I love your little doggie too! Is it a yorkie? I begged Steve over and over for a puppy. He hates indoor dogs. And i think, what's the point of a dog if it stays outside?
And I have to tell you, I'm SO GLAD we had that ralk about the cruise. I still think you should bring your swimming suit but that's up to you, all i know is that I'm going to be your buddy.. We'll play blackjack, bingo, and eat all day long!
Calee,
I love the blog about your baby!! I also love your new blog design, it is very cute!
Hope you had a great Easter!
Stace
Cute blog! I need to know how you get the blogs to move instead of the background... I'm still pretty illiterate when it comes to computers. Finally, I get to see your baby! What a sweetie. I'm home now what are you up to this week? Call me for a date! xo
I am so excited to see you on sunday! It will be fun to have every one together! Liz had a sign up sheet at the office but there was only a few things on it so if you didn't sign up you are off the hook! It is going to be really low key nothing fancy just snacks. call me if you have any questions! see you sunday! tell Mitz she had better come I miss her!!
Three words...i love him! He looks like a furry hot dog! He's the cutest little man! Cute background too, nice work sister I like it! -Linds
calee...i love you...I completely agree with bobbi that you should bring your swimsuit b/c i think we're all in the same "boat" haha wow...but we can all be cellulite buddies together!! Yay!! anyway, love you girl
Pink eye! Who gets that? Obviously me haha but it is pretty random! I feel like one of those nerdy kids that can't come play because she has pink eye!! Good news is my antibiotic kicked in and it is all but gone!! Oh I do remember you being really sick for a while with a random sickness? How weird is that!? JUNO comes out on DVD so soon!
Calee! Its Whitney who used to work with you. I found your page through Aubrye's. How is everything going?
Cal pal, Schroeder is so cute!! What a cute little cuddle bug, isn't it funny how they become a part of your family and you wonder what you did with out them. He looks like a good boy! I love that you blog- I really miss you! We need to do a day once a week where we go walk. Love, Cami
Post a Comment