
This picture is borrowed from Jed's sister Mandie's blog, but I just thought I'd share the spectacle he made of himself while on vacation without me. He went with the girls of his family to St. George to shop and enjoy the sunshine and spend a day in Vegas. This was only one of his many uplifting moments that I've heard about since he's been home. Not from him of course, I had to hear about his table dances and fountain dipping from his aunts and sister. We obviously don't have to worry about where the entertainment will come from at our house!
8 comments:
Calee -
He is a hoot! Sometimes I wonder where he came from! Thanks for sharing him with us. He certainly makes things interesting!
Love You,
Suzee
I love this it is so fun. your blog is cute and so is Jed what would we do with out him
Calee, that is funny. Sounds like something Zac would do. I love it!
Jed, Jed, Jed........
I love the picture. I want to hear all the other fun things he did!!
Oh Jedley :) He is a fun boy for sure.
I think you need to post a picture of Schroeder, he is my only grandpuppy ya know :)
Mom
That was YOUR husband? just kidding. That's funny. GO Jed! That's brave!
Calee~ Im so glad you have a blog! Its adorable. Now we can see cute pics of you guys. Looks like you kids had fun in St George. Tell the fam hi
Post a Comment