Saturday, February 2, 2008

tagged twice!


I've been tagged by Liz and Michelle, so here it goes:

  1. I love to sleep in. If I could, I'd sleep till noon every day.
  2. I'm such a Tivo dork. My nightly routine includes watching tv that we've recorded during the day.
  3. My favorite ice cream is coffee lover's only from Cold Stone.
  4. I'm taking an anthropology class on Saturday mornings at UVSC.
  5. I hate being dressed up. Even after work I come straight home and take everything off and trade for sweats.
  6. I love treats from my dad's house. He's the best cook ever! I can't ever go up there without having a sample of everything.
  7. I'm a horrible cook. Poor Jed :)

I'm not popular enough to have 7 friends that haven't been tagged already, so I tag Julie, Amie, and Bobbi.

8 comments:

julie said...

I miss my Tivo... I could just cry!!

Liz & Zac said...

Wow Calee we are a LOT a like! I love sleeping in, being in comfy clothes, and am obsessed with my Tivo Too!

Amie said...

I am working on the tag thing. I don't believe that you are a horrible cook!

Angie said...

hahaha Calee I too, spend way too much time looking at people's blogs. It's ok I think we all do sometimes. (I know that wasn't one of your seven things but you did post it on mine.)

Meagan Marie said...

Calee. . . are you there?. . . I think maybe you forgot that you have a blog. . . I would love to see more pics.. . . But I know you are a busy women. . . I just miss your pretty little face, and wish I could see more of it!! =) love ya!

Bobbilynn said...

I love to sleep in too! And i was so jealous of your pjs tonight. I wish i was that smart! How about some new posts huh?

julie said...

Come out come out wherever you are... can you do a lunch date next week??

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

SHEESH sorry it has taken me forever to write you back!! I swear life is so crazy... I just barely got completely un-packed from D.C. and it has been like what a week now?? Anyway Oaklee did so good on the flight I was shocked. I remember one flight I was on and this baby cried the WHOLE 3 hours from take off to landing and I was just sure that was going to be my fate with Oaklee...but she did awesome!! She mostly slept!! I have no complaints!
p.s. I love your description about your "baby." That is so funny
keep in touch
stace