Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm such a bad blogger.


I keep meaning to update and post something new, but we are just boring!
I did go last night with my mom and Sandra and Stacie to see Juno finally. We laughed ourselves silly. (well, mostly I laughed and Mitzi and Sandra...) It was so cute- funny and touching at the same time. So guess what I'm doing tonight? Jed wants to see it now, so I get to go twice in a row! I know, I know, I need to get a life...

5 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

I so wanted to go with you guys, but i feel so darn sick in the evenings I would have been miserable! Im sad i missed it. Maybe the next time you go.

Bobbilynn said...

I'm sad i didn't go. I really wanted to see it. darn

Meagan Marie said...

Ok now I need to know what Sandra and Mitzi did. . . . those two crack me up!! I am so sad that I missed it! I don't know if Stac told you but I got a babysitter and everything and then Matt showed up and. . . .well let's just say that there was no laughing involved and he didn't leave until 8. I was so bugged!! I really want to come hang with you guys with out Lizzy, I love her but she is a little distracting! Well have a good week and give me a call if you guys are ever going to lunch. I miss you guys so flip'n much!! PS. I am so proud of you for posting!! I still really want you to do a post about your little dog! I don't even know what he looks like!!

julie said...

I can NOT wait to see this!! Everyone keeps telling me I will LOVE it! My mom will be here on thursday so Russell & I will be able to get out of the house... & this is what we are doing! Hope he's ok with that... not that I'm giving much choice :) And YES I was very excited to see something new when I logged on to your page! What days don't you work I need to get together with you... we will be gone too soon!! Email me.

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

haha that was a good time... I love that show! we need to go to it again.. and again and again! (did you barf in my urn?)