FINALLY!! I LOVE that you have a blog now!! Can we do a lunch or something... I know this next semester will be gone so quickly & then we will be gone!! xo
Thank you so much for your support and love!! I kee hoping that you will put more pictures on this cute blog of yours. . . .haha! Love you! oh and feel free to call any time. I think that I am going to come in on monday because I need a pano for my dentist so maybe I will see you then.
Yeah, we can keep in touch better now. I think about you a lot also. I miss talking with you. We are coming to Utah at the end of March for Adam's cousins wedding, so I hope I can see you then. Miss ya tons
Calee, It says you're on my list of prefered viewers. Use the e-mail caleecreer@yahoo.com and your password. If that doesn't work.. i'll send it again.
Yeah! I love this blog thing. Im happy that you have one too! Its such a great thing to keep in touch, and to see that people have lives outside of work:)
Thanks Cal for the encouragement of my blog. I'm computerally challenged as you can see :) I have yet to put Oaklee's cottage cheese bum video on our blog!! Hope that you have a good valentines!! Love, Stace
10 comments:
FINALLY!! I LOVE that you have a blog now!! Can we do a lunch or something... I know this next semester will be gone so quickly & then we will be gone!! xo
Thank you so much for your support and love!! I kee hoping that you will put more pictures on this cute blog of yours. . . .haha! Love you! oh and feel free to call any time. I think that I am going to come in on monday because I need a pano for my dentist so maybe I will see you then.
Yeah, we can keep in touch better now. I think about you a lot also. I miss talking with you. We are coming to Utah at the end of March for Adam's cousins wedding, so I hope I can see you then. Miss ya tons
Calee, It says you're on my list of prefered viewers. Use the e-mail caleecreer@yahoo.com and your password. If that doesn't work.. i'll send it again.
Yeah! I love this blog thing. Im happy that you have one too! Its such a great thing to keep in touch, and to see that people have lives outside of work:)
Way to go, Calee! Kenzi loves the picture, Kimber ... isn't so sure :) We'll have to send you some more. We love you guys!
Have you tried signing into blogger, going to Meagan or someone else's blog and clicking on my name on their page? That might work
Calee, I tagged you. You need to add 7 random facts about yourself on your blog. Look at my blog for instructions.
Sorry, I tagged you too. Your it again!
Thanks Cal for the encouragement of my blog. I'm computerally challenged as you can see :) I have yet to put Oaklee's cottage cheese bum video on our blog!! Hope that you have a good valentines!!
Love, Stace
Post a Comment