Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My first blog :)

It was so fun to see old friends and girls from my office with blogs so I thought we should start one! Hopefully I'll have time to add stuff and keep up on it, it's so much fun to stay in touch with people I don't see as often as I would like and this is such an easy way to do that.

4 comments:

Meagan Marie said...

Calee!!! I was so excited to open my blog and have a comment from YOU!! I love that you started a blog! I miss you too! I was telling bobbi that we need to all go to lunch one of these days! Thanks so much for your thoughts! and feel free to call me anytime! love ya!

Meagan Marie said...

PS: you have to put some pics of your little dog!

Amie said...

Calee,
So Josh and I just started a blog. I saw a link of you on Meagan blog. How is work going and all? We need to keep in touch, this is way easy and fun! I like the picture it is way cute.

Bobbilynn said...

That's so great that you have a blog now! I need your address in order for you to see mine. I'll send you and invite as soon as I get your email. Bobbilynn112@gmail.com