Friday, December 10, 2010

The only time my underwear will be on the internet...







Good thing I don't have any naughty lingerie:).

6 comments:

Mitzi said...

Looks like she had a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment :) Glad to see the new posts, you inspire me - as in I need to make a new post too. Now go to bed.

Adrie said...

HAHAHAHA, What a cutie!!! What is it with little girls and their Mom's underwear?

Mckenzi said...

Ha ha ha. That gave me a good chuckle. Did Jed show her how to put them on her head or did she come up with that herself?

Megan Cahoon said...

she looks like she had a blast with it!! I love reading your posts, they all make me chuckle because you always have the greatest pictures of ary.

Calee said...

Kenz, that's what she did while Jed and I watched "The Office". I wonder what she would have done with my garments?