I've been working a lot filling in for a few girls that have been gone over the summer, but I still should have made the time and effort to document a few things this summer. Ary is getting so independent and so vocal about everything; every day tasks take twice as long because she insists that "I-DO-IT!" Her new interests are Dora, markers (yes, thanks alot Jed!), salmon, and climbing on the toilet herself. It's so funny to me that I live with such a little woman these days, she is two years old, but we have full-on conversations now and it's so fun to watch the gears turn in that little head of hers:)
Jed and I are just plugging along as always; I still stay up all night snacking my worries away and he has decided he wants to do P90X. We'll see how long he can stay away from the beloved Pepsi:). His second year of nursing school starts next week and he will again thankfully be able to arrange his job around school, so we can stay put for now and not have to move out of our house just yet. I've gotten too used to having him home even before I get here though, hopefully I can borrow some of Ary's independent attitude and get through another semester not seeing him:)
For now I need to find a way to stretch out summer a bit longer!
2 comments:
Hi, Calee!
Love the pictures and updates! I can't believe you don't want Ary to have markers!! ha! ha! Markers and kids are my worst nightmare!
I'm excited we get to be visiting teaching partners! Will you call me or e-mail me and let me know what times/days work the best for you? You can text my phone number on the ward list too if that is easier for you, cuz that's my cell phone.
Can't wait to catch up. Love your blog!
Have a great day!
Vanessa
I meant markers in kids hands are my worst nightmare, not the kids themselves are my worst nightmare! :) Definitely a typo!
Post a Comment